How we can help
Our team of expert art advisors are happy to help you on all things art — Whether you are looking for guidance on selecting that perfect piece or want help with questions around framing, hanging or our art rental service, Our team is available to assist at anytime, completely free of charge.
And the best part? All you have to do is use the chat function at the bottom right hand corner of your screen to get in touch.
What you'll receive:
- Help selecting art
- Advice on starting a collection
- A heads-up on art-world trends
- Assistance on framing, hanging and shipping
- Clarity on decision-making
Chat with us today
Have a question or need some advice? Hit the chat icon on the bottom right to start talking to one of our curators.
Curators on Call
Phin is a Curator at Rise Art, and is responsible working directly with our artists from around the world and sharing their work with our clients.
Phin studied Philosophy at university, specialising in modern European ideas about art. He is based in London.
Matthew Hockley Smith
Matthew is the Curatorial Director of Rise Art. His career spans over 30 years in the art world, leading international teams at Christie's and Lisson Gallery.
Matthew has served as Patron of the Royal Academy of the Arts and Deputy Chairman of the Friends of the V&A Museum.
Why Rise Art?
- Unparalleled choice of artworks from emerging and established contemporary artists, galleries and museums.
- No-hassle free returns policy and optional framing service.
- Try before you buy - Our art rental service lets you earn credit towards purchase.
- Spread the cost - Interest free payment plans for UK residents over 10 months.