How our curators can help
Our team of curators are happy to help you choose — and they won't bamboozle you with art speak (unless you want them to). In the past we've helped people pick between artists, find out more about different mediums, and learn a bit more about how we choose artists – what is great art? Above all, we’re here to help you find art you adore — art that takes your breath away, transports you, makes you think, or screams wildly against the howling winds of iniquity . . .
What you'll get:
- Help choosing art
- Advice on starting a collection
- Thoughts on what to put where
- A heads-up on art-world trends
- Clarity on decision-making
Why Rise Art?
- We work with independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists.
- If you need something framed, we’ll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping.
- We offer a ‘try before you buy’ service. Monthly payments start at just £15 - and you earn credit towards the purchase price.
- Everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.
- We support a charity called Art for Care, and for every order we receive we give an art kit to a child in hospital.
For help or advice, we’re just a click or a call away
Answer the questions below and one of our curators will be in touch.
Curators on Call
Rebecca Gordon is our Head Curator at Rise Art. She recruits talented emerging artists to the site and manages Rise Art's board of Insiders. Rebecca also advises corporate clients and private individuals on their art collections.
Rebecca has worked for London-based dealers Hazlitt Holland-Hibbert (a Modern British dealer specialising in 20th Century art) and John Mitchell (an Old Master and 19th Century European art dealer). She has an M.A. in History of Art from Edinburgh University.
Our Head Curator is a keen tennis player. Rumour has it that she’s a killer doubles partner.
Nat Rubinstein is a Curator at Rise Art. She advises our private, corporate and trade clients on their art collections. Over the course of her time at Rise Art she has worked on a variety of projects, ranging from restaurants and hotels to offices and high-end show homes.
Nat has worked for ArtTactic, Christie's and The Art Newspaper. She holds a Postgraduate Diploma from Courtauld Institute of Art and an MSc (Distinction) in Art, Law and Business from Christie's Education.
Nat is full of smiles and always on the lookout for a Diet Coke.