Free Advisory Service
From the comfort of your home, and at a time that is convenient for you.
Our team of curators will help you choose the perfect piece, with one-on- one insights and guidance based on years of experience in the art industry, tailored to you. Whether you're looking for a painting for your living room, a gift for your loved one, or if you simply don't know what you want or where to start, you can seek the advice of one of our experts for free. No matter what your ask is, or your budget, book your free consultation today.
What to expect:
- Get help selecting the perfect artwork for you
- Receive advice on starting and managing your own art collection
- Get assistance in matching artworks and interiors
- Learn more about the artists and industry trends
- Receive personalized recommendations
- Get support in making that crucial final decision
Why Rise Art?
- Access an unparalleled choice of artworks from emerging and established contemporary artists, galleries and museums.
- Get a no-hassle free returns policy and an optional framing service.
- Rent before you buy - monthly payments start at just £15, and you earn credit towards the purchase price.
- Be part of our charitable initiative Art for Care - whenever we receive an order, we supply an art kit to a child in hospital.
Book a session with one of our Curators for free professional guidance
Please complete the form below and a curator will be in touch shortly.
Our Curators on Call
Rebecca is the head curator at Rise Art. She recruits talented emerging and established artists to the site and manages the board of Insiders. She also advises companies and individuals on their corporate and private art collections.
Rebecca has experience working for art dealers in Contemporary & Modern British Art, as well as Old Master & 19th Century Art. She also co-owns businesses in natural history antiques and interiors. She holds an M.A. in History of Art from Edinburgh University.
Natalia joined Rise Art as the Artist Champion. She is currently focusing on maintaining relationships with existing artists while also identifying and recruiting potential new ones. Nat has experience working for ArtTactic, Christie's and The Art Newspaper. She has a Postgraduate Diploma from Courtauld Institute of Art and a MSc (Distinction) in Art, Law and Business from Christie's education.