Your Wedding Registry
The perfect gift to last a lifetime
Choose a personal collection of artworks with the help of our expert curators to share privately with your friends and family, for a special wedding gift that will mark this beautiful occasion with true meaning. Guests will have the option to purchase specific artworks you choose, or contribute to your art fund with a voucher of any denomination. We will create a dedicated page just for you in a way that reflects your taste, style and the art you love.
What to expect:
- A personalised gift page of artworks to share with your guests
- Let friends and family select a work, or contribute to a gift card
- Use the gift card for any purchase, or rent the work before you commit
- Expert advice with our ‘talk to a curator’ service when finding artworks
- £50 gift card contribution from Rise Art as a ‘congratulations’
Why Rise Art?
- Access an unparalleled choice of artworks from emerging and established contemporary artists, galleries and museums.
- Get a no-hassle free returns policy and an optional framing service.
- Rent before you buy - monthly payments start at just £15, and you earn credit towards the purchase price.
- Be part of our charitable initiative Art for Care - whenever we receive an order, we supply an art kit to a child in hospital.
Book a session with a curator to start your wedding registry today
Fill in the form below and one of our curators will be in touch shortly
Our Curators on Call
Rebecca is the head curator at Rise Art. She recruits talented emerging and established artists to the site and manages the board of Insiders. She also advises companies and individuals on their corporate and private art collections.
Rebecca has experience working for art dealers in Contemporary & Modern British Art, as well as Old Master & 19th Century Art. She also co-owns businesses in natural history antiques and interiors. She holds an M.A. in History of Art from Edinburgh University.
Nat Rubinstein is a Curator at Rise Art. She is currently focusing on advising our private, corporate and trade clients on their art collections. She worked on a number of projects ranging from restaurants and hotels to offices and high-end show homes.
Nat has experience working for ArtTactic, Christie's and The Art Newspaper. She holds a Postgraduate Diploma from Courtauld Institute of Art and an MSc (Distinction) in Art, Law and Business from Christie's Education.