How We work with Recruiters
At Rise Art, we are happy to consider candidates from recruiters and work with recruiters on an ongoing basis. We are, however, keen to avoid getting bombarded with unnecessary calls.
To make both our lives a lot easier please take note of the below - it's everything you need to know about working with us.
- Under no circumstances are you to call us unless it has been previously arranged by Rise Art. Any unsolicited calls will be forwarded to this page.
- All positions are advertised on our Jobs Page If it is not listed here, we are not currently recruiting for the role. If you want to learn more about our upcoming recruitment plans, please also consider taking a look at our linkedin page.
- Only submit candidates via our Jobs Page. If you feel you have a candidate that is an outstanding fit for the role we are looking for, please submit as a candidate would, except use your email/phone instead of the candidates. We require their name to determine if they have already applied for the role. If this is the first time you have worked with the company, please also include your companies terms and commission schedule in the field marked anything else you want to tell us. Submitting via this process is the only way to be added to our applicant tracking system. If you have multiple candidates, they each need to be uploaded one at a time.
Our Promise to Recruiters
- We will reach out to you if you follow the above steps, and we are interested in your candidate. If you do not hear back from us, please assume we are not interested in them. If the team feels like you have done understanding our requirements then we will aim to give you feedback for candidates that aren't exactly what we are looking for, and add you to our preferred list of suppliers.
- We won't discount candidates that come via recruiters but we will discount recruiters with terms that are not at market rate.
- We won't work on any exclusive or retainer basis.
- We do pay competitive salaries for top candidates
A thank you in advance
We enjoy working with smart people, recruiters included. We've set our recruitment process up to save our time and the time of the partners we work with. We know what we want out of candidates, and if we are interested in the candidates you bring to a role, we will include you in the recruitment process.Thank you in advance for your interest.